18 tea bags
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Ethically Sourced
- Sourced Direct From Farmers
- Supports Charity
18 servings per container
Serving size : 1 tea bag
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Considered the “Queen of Herbs,” tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) has been revered throughout India as sacred for at least 5,000 years. And for good reason: Abundant in antioxidants, organic, caffeine-free tulsi tea tastes (and smells) divine, relieves stress, increases energy, and boosts your natural immune system. Organic India’s robust blend of tulsi, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and spices offers a gentle boost to the body's natural immune and inflammation response systems, while stimulating natural detoxification. Ginger, turmeric and tulsi all support digestive health as well. Includes 18 bags per box.
Benefits of Organic India
Here’s why Geniusmind LLC loves Organic India teas and herbal supplements:
- Organic: No preservatives, artificial ingredients, or fillers.
- Eco-friendly: Harvested with gentle, regenerative farming methods to support the planet.
- Health benefits: according to science, ashwagandha, holy basil, green tea, and moringa have unique health-promoting properties.
- Ethically sourced: Supports small family farmers in rural India.
- Non-GMO: No genetically modified organisms.
Herbal wellness on your mind? Think Organic India.
Organic India offers organic, ethically sourced tea and herbal supplements, including Tulsi (holy basil) tea infusions, ashwagandha, moringa, turmeric, and whole husk psyllium. Many of these herbal extracts have been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine.
Two more words to describe Organic India? Sustainable and responsible. Every herb in every product is grown responsibly by small family farmers trained in regenerative agriculture. The ingredients are Non-GMO Project Certified, Certified Organic, and gluten-free. Organic India strives for quality to produce products that are good for you, the farmers, and the planet.
The History of Organic India
In the 1990s, the founders of Organic India traveled to Northern India to visit the venerated spiritual teacher, Papaji. In turn, Papaji’s holistic teachings inspired the founders to launch a sustainable business, which supported thousands of impoverished farmers across the land and put them back to work. That business was called Organic India
Since then, Organic India continues to lead the regenerative agriculture revolution in India— spearheading the use of organic farming methods, sourcing herbs directly from small farmers, and ensuring the highest quality organic ingredients in all its herbal supplements.